Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby #2- Carli

     I have to say, this is my favorite picture!! I was so full of joy and holding back the tears! What a memorable moment for me!! With my first birth, my daughter had to be taken to a different room right away and my husband left to be with her. This time it was not rushed, I wasn't strapped down and could hold her, I got to see her be cleaned up and monitored and weighed right next to me. My husband got to hold my hand and be there with me the whole time!!!

    Carli weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 20 1/2" long. I still can't believe such a huge baby fit inside me! No wonder I was so miserable and could barely walk!
She has chubby cheeks and since she has been home, has thinned out everywhere but her face! I love it! She looks a lot like her big sister did only different in her own way too. I make beautiful girls!!! I couldn't be more proud!
wearing the outfits I made for them in the hospital!
going home in the carseat I made!

The first of our professional pictures! more to come!

Happy 4th of July!!!