Thursday, January 26, 2012

52 Reasons I LOVE You


I found this post on etsy on how to make a valentine gift for someone you love out of a deck of cards


      I am thinking of things I can put in a box and mail to my husband on Valentines day to make him smile because he'll be away at work. I'm not BIG into Valentines day because it's just a money making holiday and doesn't really mean much to me, but I figured it would be fun to do for him.

It turned out to be so thick that I have to tie a ribbon around it to get it to be somewhat flat! :) My cards don't look as good as the tutorial ones, but they'll work.







      The cards I used were just some old ones we HOPEFULLY won't miss. we have a few decks. They are blue and don't go with the colors I picked to do this with, oh well! :) I also made sure to do red glitter glue on each and every page in some way or another to tie it together. I used 4 different styles of papers.



I love my husband so much, I never imagined it would be so hard to find 52 worth while things to write down. It wasn't hard just ... head scratching.

I did a back for mine too. Hope he Likes it!