Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Children's Art Tote

I kept seeing pictures like this on pintrest and wanted to make one, but as usual, I have my OWN ideas of what it should look like.


I wanted to have a place for stickers, sharpener, colored pencils, crayons AND markers.  I figured I could easily cram it all together and it would still look good.

I also started this project with the intention to make a pattern to show everyone.  I gave up on that half way though, but i'll show it to you anyway.  I love the way it turned out, but I could NEVER EASILY explain how to attach and measure and sew down the pencil pockets and things with skill and technique. It was all just sorta winging it and MAKING it work.

The pad of paper was 9x12 inches


This is what I came up with.  It's not EXACTLY perfect or straight, but it does the job and my daughter loves it!!! :)



TAH DAH!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment