Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Christmas 2013

I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner!!! I just wanted to post pictures of my project of updating keira's bedroom to include her little sister! The crib is needing to be occupied by someone else pretty soon! For Christmas my husband worked really hard building bunk beds for these sweet girls! I sewed pillows and ordered bedding and fixed curtains and decorations. It was a lot of fun putting the bed together Christmas eve at 2am. lol!



    We had the girls sleep in the baby room that night so we could work, in the morning we just opened presents and then last we asked the girls to go put something in their room.  They opened the door and squealed! They were so excited to have a new bed and cute room! That right there made it all worth while.

     It's a tiny room, for such a big bed, but we love the way it turned out. so cute! 
I sewed each of them a "C" or "K" pillow for their name and a square decorative pillow.  the top one is a bow pillow and the bottom is a ruffled pillow. 

My husband would kill me if he saw this picture on here, but he even likes it! :) These beds are so sturdy, it's awesome! 
I made a chicken wire bow holder and painted a frame purple, and made the three frames to the left. The saying says "sometimes being a sister is even better than being a princess"
Anyway, that's their room! They approve! now If I can only get them to keep it clean. ha ha.. yeah right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment