Thursday, April 7, 2011

Still plugging away

This is another onesie to sell at the craft fair.

These cute bunny slippers I made for Keira's easter basket. I wanted to get them out of the way so that when Easter comes I'm not kicking myself for not getting them done. I used a pattern I did a trade for on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/68451770/new-pdf-pattern-bunny-slippers-size-12  I added a casing for the elastic strap behind the ears rather than having the elastic show. I also did something different when it came to lining the shoes. I didn't want seams to show so I did the lining sole seperate from the outer sole. I left a hole in the lining to turn the whole slipper inside out. I also added a cute tail on them. They fit her but with Her patterns, they are too short on the heel and don't stay on well. I'm a little disappointed in the pattern but for a trade I'm pretty content.