Friday, April 22, 2011

Working my fingers to the bone this week!

DOLLY DIAPER BAGS:

This Dolly diaper bag has been sold. It turned out way cute I think! I did not use interfacing on the lining like I did for the other bags shown here however becuase I ran out.
  



This next bag I made for my daughter. We need one to keep with her dad at work so when we go visit we don't have to haul all her toys with us to a different state every time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!




These next bags are ones that will be for sale at the craft fair. If they don't sell there I'll sell them online. If you would like to purchase one of these before the craft fair let me know. They come with two diapers each and a changing pad. I used interfacing on the entire lining of these so they are more sturdy and lay down better. Each bag has one outside back pocket, one outside side pocket for a bottle and two pockets inside. Little girls love these! I wish they weren't so time consuming and tedious to make or every girl I knew would have one by now. :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment