Monday, May 21, 2012

Camera Case

      For my Birthday (I've been 23 for a few years now-I REFUSE to turn 30...ever) my husband bought me a new camera because my last one got ruined by a certain little girl and was having issues anyway. I got a Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS and so far I love it! It needed a case, so I saw this tutorial today and decided to make it. http://sew-mad.blogspot.com/2008/02/triple-c.html  hers is way cute because it's pink!!! I decided to go with something more boring and use fabric I already had.... AGAIN!

      These pictures are from my phone, so they aren't very good. I used black minky on the inside, two layers of cotton pure and natural batting for the middle and I used iron on interfacing for the outside layer. I followed her instructions including measuring instructions. It was intimidating to HAVE to measure, especially because lately i'm feeling ultra lazy. Once I got the pattern piece figured out, it was a piece of cake.