Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kitty Ears for Halloween

   My daughter has a love for kitties lately, so for Halloween, I made her a kitty costume! My camera died tonight and is charging, so I'll have pictures of the rest of it tomorrow. Meow!!!
        These are far from exactly centered, but I don't care, I think they turned out perfect! I took four pieces of black fabric and lined them with interfacing and cut into triangles. I then made smaller pink triangles and ironed them onto the front two pieces, then stitched down. I sewed the front and backs together with right sides facing then turned inside out. I then top stitched around the outside, leaving bottom open. I hot glued a piece over the top of the barrette then hot glued the ears on turning under 1/8 inch all around. I then glued bows on and some crystals.